Non-USA member of
the Accu Check glucometer family : Performa Nano
Accu-Check Performa Nano is the same member of the Accu Check
glucometer family as very similar Accu-Chek Nano, but it's distributed on some non-USA markets
(the same story as Accu-Chek Aviva Nano). Both glucometers have the same design and
features, but some difference in software.
- Pre- & Post-Meal Markers help patterns tracking.
- Reminder alarms.
- Results in 5 seconds.
- Small (0.6 µL) blood sample.
- 500 test results memory with time and date,
- No coding required.
- Small, sleek design.
- Brightest, large, backlit LCD-display.
- Fast-fill, easy to handle strip.
- Infrared link to download data to PC.
- Automatic Power: 90 seconds
(Auto On with strip insertion;
Auto Off in 2 minutes if glucometer not used)
- Alternate sites testing (fingertip, palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh,
- Operating Conditions: 6°C - 44°C
The Accu Check glucometer model called Performa Nano allows diabetics to test
in half the steps, with lancets included in a pre-loaded drum. The Nano glucometer takes a very small blood sample.
Its on-board computer can return averages (7, 14, 30 and 90 day), produce meal markers and set 4 customisable test
reminder alarms. Post-meal Reminder reminds user to test 1 or 2 hours after marking a pre-meal result. Out-of-range
temperature lockout prevents user from performing a test when the system is out of the normal operating temperature
range of 6°C to 44°C (43°F to 111°F).
The glucometer has hypo indicator, general marker and auto control ID. Large brilliant
backlit display is perfect for testing in low-light conditions.
This Accu Check glucometer comes with data management software such as Accu-Check Smart
Pix and Accu-Check 360° Diabetes Management System.
|Accu Check glucometer
||43 x 69 x 20 mm
||40 g. with batteries
||Two 3-volt Lithium (Type CR2032)
Life: 1000 tests approximately
Accu-Chek offers free replacement
Check glucometer manual
||AccuCheck Performa test strips
AccuCheck Smartview control solution
AccuCheck FastClix lancing device
||YES, Part B
|Available for Free?
||YES. Get free Accu-Check glucometer
How to use Accu-Check
glucometer (Performa Nano)
- First, thoroughly wash hands with warm water and dry them well.
- Put a test strip into the glucometer, and verify that the code number displayed on the
screen matches the code number on a test strip container.
- Both a test strip and flashing blood drop symbol will appear on the glucometer's
- With Accu-Chek SoftClix or Accu-Chek MultiClix lancing device, lance the side of a
fingertip (or alternate site if appropriate). Squeeze the fingertip gently to produce a small drop
- Touch the drop to the tip of the yellow end of the test strip (not on a top of the strip
or window). A flashing hourglass symbol and a "beep" sound indicate that enough blood has been applied. If
necessary, more blood can be applied within 5 seconds. The result will appear on the display.
The Accu-Check Performa Nano glucometer can be used for testing on alternate sites. It
requires the use of a special lancing cap. Consult your doctor to see if alternate site testing is suitable for
Accu-Check Performa Nano System includes in its package:
- Two batteries
- Carrying Case
- Owner’s Booklet
- Accu-Check Performa test strips
- Accu-Chek Performa Control Solutions
- Accu-Chek Multiclix lancing device
- Clear cap for alternate site testing (AST)
Possible mistypes: Accu Check Performa Nano; Accucheck Performa Nano